- My name is Kendahl Jo Andrade. Named after my great grandpa Kendall and my daddy Joe.
- My birthday is August 26, 1984. I'm a Virgo, to a T, with a splash of Leo when the ADHD kicks in.
- I've got clinical depression, ADHD and OCD. I'm a basket case.
- The husband and I got married Friday, July 13, 2007. That's 5 years. Which is A LOT. We've been together since Halloween 2005. That's 7 years. Which is EVEN MORE A LOT.
- I was born and raised, and still live, in Utah. I kind of hate it here and had plans to move to Vegas and be a bartender but then the husband showed up and ruined my entire life. In the best way possible.
- I am afraid of clowns and deer and losing people that I love. And also, peaches. No lie.
- I love cupcakes and sugar and chocolate (just not chocolate cake or ice cream) and zombies and haunted places and my cat and loud music and fast cars and hockey and penguins and tesla coil music.
- I don't love acoustic music or Green Day or reggae or drama or scorpions or earwigs or fake people or liars or bigots or hypocrites.
Now for the questions I'm s'pose to answer...
1.) Why do you blog?
I totally just covered this right hurrr.
2.) What do you blog about?
Everything except baby crap. For real.
3.) What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging?
It's helpful to release all this crazy sometimes, even if it's just typing it out. Also, I get to meet people that are a little bit off like me. People that don't make me feel like I'm lost in a sea of different crazies.
4.) How long have you been blogging?
January of 2009... I think...
5.) Let’s hear the story behind your blog title!
"Not Your Every Day Mommy" because I'm not a mom every day and because I'm not a typical mom. Seriously, it's hilarious if you think about it. Laugh right now.
Now it's your turn!