Getting To Know You!
Which is really me, unless you also answer the questions. So really, getting to know us would be awesome. C'mon now children, play along! Comment or post it on your blog or whatever, just help me feel like I'm not all alone in this teapot.
1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
Australia or New Zealand. Can I answer with two answers? Of course I can, this is my game!
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Flip flops in the snow. Bring on the gloves man, bring them on.
3. Fried or Bake and why?
That seems like an awfully broad question. (Yes, that is some sort of fat joke.) I really like cupcakes baked rather than fried but I would rather have my potato chips or mushrooms fried. Deep, deep fried.
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Angelina Jolie, because she's hot. Johnny Depp, for the same reason.
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
I do and always have loved Mr. Popper's Penguins the best.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
Any of the "... Of Love" shows, Deadliest Catch, Chelsea Lately
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
Um... I really don't know. I would never put a bumper sticker on anything unless it was a rock crawler and then just the "I understand the Jeep thing; that's why I drive Toyota" (hehehahaha that's a good one) but let's say... "Don't sweat the petty things... and don't pet the sweaty things" Oh boy, that's pretty awesome. In no way does it describe me, but I like it. And that's good enough.
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
The lion tamer! I have lots of practice...