Tuesday, July 14, 2009
They Like Me, Honest!
Leslie from Live Love Laugh with Leslie awarded me with the Honest Scrap award! [I know you seriously just did this but I have a little extra time and don't want to forget. :)] Jeepers, I feel so honored. Okay, here are the rules:
--Tell everyone 10 things about you they may not know, but are true
--Tag 5 bloggers with the award
1. I was born in a doctor's office rather than a hospital.
2. I was born with the umbilical [sp?] cord wrapped around my neck twice.
3. I was the most accident-prone child! My dad nicknamed me Booboo, because I was always hurt.
4. I've broken my funny bone, nose, wrist, ankle and knee, and have had to get stitches 8 times.
5. I have panic attacks when I try to get my blood drawn, but that is as far as the fear of needles goes - I have a tattoo! [Of a 4-leaf clover on my right hip bone, and I want more. I think tattoos are hot.]
6. Shelby and I HATED each other when we were little, but are now bestest friends.
7. I am a pretty big car fanatic. I could see a Corvette and tell you what year it was by the time I was 10. My absolute dream car is a McLaren F1, Le Mans racing modified, in black.
8. I am a TOTAL Harry Potter dork.
9. I couldn't be happier with the way my life is right now.
10. I'm 99% sure I never want to have a child.
And my tags: