In their book, The Sassy Ladies' Toolkit for Start-up Businesses, the authors share their knowledge and expertise, as well as the advice of several women entrepreneurs, to help shorten the learning curve for any woman interested in starting her own business. Order your copy today!
What are five reasons why this book will make a difference in your business?
1. You will have many opportunities via the chapter exercises to focus on what's important in your business and to YOU.
2. You will get a model for a "back of the napkin business plan" which will quickly propel you forward.
3. You will have a framework for getting the most out of networking and knowing which groups may be best for you and your business, saving you time and energy.
4. You will get a formula for pricing your product or service right the first time.
5. You will enjoy more confidence and be well-poised for growth and success.
Starting a business is serious stuff, but it doesn’t have to be dull. Not when you have the resources of The Sassy Ladies. They share their own experiences as well as rich insights of other solopreneurs who have learned valuable lessons running their businesses.
Through Two Harbors Press, I was able to review a copy of The Sassy Ladies' Toolkit for Start-up Businesses. Being an owner of a small business myself, this book was SO great for me! It teaches a lot about the basics of running your own company, and what needs to be done to succeed. At the end of each of the chapters, you get a place to write down your thoughts, things you learned, or whatever! I really, really like this book and would definitely recommend it to anyone else out there who currently has or is thinking about starting their own business.
You can purchase The Sassy Ladies’ Toolkit for Start-up Businesses here.
Two Harbors Press has generously offered one of my fabulous readers their very own copy!
To enter, visit the Sassy Ladies' site and then come back here and leave me a comment. **THIS IS REQUIRED!!**
Extra entries (leave a separate comment for each):
--Follow this blog
--Follow me on Twitter, and tweet about this giveaway, with a link to the giveaway
--Add my button to your site
--Blog about the giveaway and leave me the link
--Leave a comment on one of my non-giveaway posts [tell me which you left your comment on… please?]
Please be sure I have a way to contact you if you win! Leave your e-mail address in your comment, or if your profile is set to public and your e-mail address is in your profile, that works too.
This giveaway ends Tuesday, July 21st at midnight, MST. I will use random.org to choose a winner, and will post the winner on my site. The giveaway is open to US readers only.